Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Ray Ray!!

A few of my Favorite Ray Ray pictures! Amara tells everyone Areian is her sister...and I let her...They pretty much are. They have so much fun together! Wish we all lived closer!

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful sister, who is my very best friend and the best mom ever! I'm so proud of you Shawndi! You and KJ are the reason that Areian is so incredibly smart. The work that you have done with her since birth has paved the way for her. You're right in saying that God chose you...and for very good reason.
I love you all to pieces!!


1 comment:

Shawndi84 said...

...Thank you. Really. So much. That is sweet, made me cry. Sometimes I get on to myself because I feel like I need to be doing "more" for her. I'm doing my best. I hope God can see that.
I like that first picture. I remember that day perfect! I was SO proud of her. First time sitting up on her own. :)
Hope we can be closer one day.. Those sister cousins need each other!! Love you!! I'm glad you did all these posts today, it was fun to look at all of those pictures.