Saturday, November 20, 2010

Disney on Ice!

We went to Disney on Ice "Let's Celebrate!" today. It was so much fun! Griffen knew we were going, but we didn't tell Amara. She kept asking this morning where we were going and then I heard her say something to Grandpa about going to a football game. Maybe we watch too much football at the house...hehe...I don't know but she had a permanent grin on her face when she realized where we really were!! She had seen the commercials...it didn't take her long to realize!



Griff and Mar before the show!




Aww...I have my very own Princess Tiana! Amara LOVES her!



And the show begins....







This was the Disney Princess portion of the show...Amara's favorite!




Fairy Godmother and the Disney Princesses


Princess Tiana


Christmas Celebration


Toy Story 3




And that's the end! We had a blast!













2 comments:

Shawndi84 said...

That looks SOOO... FUN!! Anthony said, "WOW, What is this, a circus??" haha, He is so silly! He has been sitting here looking at blogs with me! I hope we can take the kids in January (to the circus).

Anonymous said...

Oh looks fun, I would love to be there to go with you guys.
I LOVE and miss you.

You be so very careful in that snow your getting,I don't want anything to happen to my babies.

Mom